There are various types of muscles in our body and each muscle plays a significant role. With the proper exercise and diet we are able to keep these muscles in the best condition. But among these muscles pelvic muscles remain the most discarded muscles which are often ignored by people which results in some serious long term effects. So there are multiple exercises which allow you to heal them and strengthen them.
In severe winters you would experience pelvic pain and pain in urination which are serious signs of pelvic issues. With proper consultation ,exercise and diet you can heal this issue with ease. So we have discussed some exercises and steps to heal them which would make things easier for you.
This exercise allows you to contract your pelvic muscles, making it much easier to activate them most efficiently. The stronger movement of these muscles makes it easier for you to strengthen them for movement. In the long term, these exercises enhance the pelvic muscles’ core, allowing you to strengthen your muscle fibres. The perfect way to make them stronger is by doing a set of quick Kegels in a systematic and well-devised manner. You can perform this exercise by following the steps listed below.
- Lie down and bend your knees while placing your feet flat on the floor. This allows you to activate your pelvic muscles on the floor and makes you perform them while sitting or standing.
- Take a long exhale and allow your navel to reach your spine during this contraction. Focus on exhaling and allow your muscles to contract for a second before releasing.
- Ensure that you can maintain continuous breathing while keeping a steady heartbeat.
- Now perform the multiple sets, each set having a relaxation period of 10 seconds.
2. The Happy Baby Pose
This pose has multiple benefits, making it easier to manage stretching and strengthening of core muscles. The happy baby pose mimics a situation when an infant is happy and making a movement with his hands and legs. With the well controlled use of electrical stimulation for urinary incontinenc you can heal it with ease. There are specific steps to be followed to allow you to make the most of this pose.
- First, you must lie on the floor and ensure that your knees are correctly bent.
- Now you must bring your knees close to your belly at a right angle; you must make sure that your sole is faced upwards, providing enough room for movement.
- Now you must hold the inside or outside of your feet using your hands.
- Now provide your knees with enough room to move, and you must bring your feet closer to your armpits. Make sure that your ankles are placed near your armpits.
- Now expand your legs and feet while holding them. This allows you to make your pelvic muscles stronger.
This exercise, also known as toe taps, helps strengthen your pelvic floor contractions. It is an excellent exercise for stabilizing your pelvic muscles and easing movement. You must follow some steps that will allow you to make the most of this particular exercise.
- You must lie down on the floor and bend your knees to ensure that you have placed your pelvic muscles in a neutral position.
- Take a long inhale and then exhale from your mouth, allowing you to manage the natural compressions of your rib cage. This strengthens the muscles and allows you to manage your breathing with ease.
- Now you must move your legs by lifting your legs to a bit of height which would reach the tabletop position, and then keep repeating the particular pose.
- Now start performing the same exercise from the alternate legs, allowing you to do pelvic muscles from both ends.
- You must perform this exercise for 20-25 minutes in total.
4. Heels Slides
The pelvic floor muscles are the only muscles in your body that can strengthen with some exercise and routine. Proper posture and routine of heel slides make it easier to strengthen your abdominal muscles. Follow the steps listed below to make the most of this exercise.
- Lay down on the floor in a neutral position where your knees and pelvis are synced.
- Follow the natural process of rib cage compression by inhaling into the rib cage and exhaling through your mouth.
- Lock the core of your pelvic muscles, slide your heel and move it away from you until you can make a strong connection with your core.
- Now you must continue inhaling while bringing your leg to the initial position.
- Keep repeating the process until you can perform multiple sets of the same.
- You must perform at least ten sides and sets of each leg before you change the leg.
5. Diaphragmatic Breathing
With the proper movement of the diaphragm and the pelvic muscles, it becomes easier for you to reduce stress and manage your blood flow easily. You can perform this exercise and ensure that your diaphragm moves quickly.
- Lie down on the floor and use a yoga mat to settle on the floor quickly. You can also perform this exercise in a seated position that would allow you to move quickly.
- Now you must continue progressive relaxation to release the tension and stress in your muscles.
- Place one hand on your stomach and the other one on your chest. Then you must make sure that you make a deep inhale that would allow you to expand your muscle and make continuous contractions of your pelvic muscles.
There are multiple instances when you can feel several symptoms, and you must consult a professional. With a proper routine and some exercises, you can easily maintain your pelvic health. Some of these symptoms are listed below.
- Irregularities of bowel movement
- Pelvis muscles discomfort
- Difficulty in emptying your bladder
- Pain while urinating
Even if these symptoms are on the fundamental level, then you must consult a doctor who would allow you to ensure that your pelvic health is in the best condition.